ERMA | Enterprise Risk Management Academy
The schedule for ASEAN Risk Awards 2017 is as follows.
The ASEAN Risk Awards 2017 is open to all organizations with a formal and legal presence in Southeast Asia. In order to participate, registrants have to comply with the terms and conditions below.
1. There is no limit to the number of nomination entries or the number of categories you may submit and enter.
2. The organizer assumes that all entries are original and have been granted an official permission from the nominated organization. In the event that a nomination is entered without such rights, the entrant will not be eligible for the awards evaluation.
3. The ASEAN Risk Awards is not liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the entrant.
4. The work and credentials that are submitted to the Awards must have been in place for at least part of the 2016 calendar year.
5. The nomination form and the supporting information will be the sole basis for the nomination.
6. Nomination entries are only accepted through the available online nomination form. All nominations received through any other form will not be considered.
1. The candidate does not need to practice the risk management full time, but the candidate must be a full-time employee of the organization for which he or she practices risk management.
2. The candidate may be nominated by anyone familiar with his or her work, such as a superior, a risk management staff, a colleague from another company, or broker, insurer as well as service supplier.
All submissions need to be registered to our system by October 31 at midnight at the latest.
The ASEAN Risk Awards is judged by experts from across industries and disciplines, so being shortlisted or winning is no mean feat. Every entry goes through our rigorous judging process, which includes reviews and votes.
The judges work to maintain the awards at the highest standards in the region, by bringing industry knowledge and category specific skill sets to assess every entry.
See the judging panelist here
Shorlisted nominees will be announced a week after the judging process is ended.
Winner in each category will be announced in Singapore on December 7, 2017. The location of the announcement ceremony is upon confirmation.